Protect Your Basement with a Flint & Walling Sump Pump
A sump pump is a piece of equipment used to pump water out of your home and into another location. Often, sump pumps are installed in the sump pit of your basement or in a crawl space. So, how do you decide if installing a sump pump is right for you? If you live in a rainy area or at a location that frequently floods, a sump pump may be a wise investment.
Sump pumps from Flint & Walling offer many benefits, including:
- Improves indoor air quality by reducing humidity levels
- Prevents flooding from rainwater and keeps floodwater out of your basement
- Reduces the risk of mold and mildew growth
- Helps reduce water and moisture-related issues in your home, including the influx of wood rot, wood-destroying insects and animals attracted to stagnant water
- Helps protect against potential fire hazards and electrical damage
At Flint & Walling, our sump pumps are built with premium materials to ensure there is no rust, corrosion, or worries when you install it into your home. Paired with being 100% factory tested for reliability, Flint & Walling sump pumps have the non-clogging vortex impeller that effectively removes lint and debris from your operation.
When you choose Flint & Walling as your sump pump provider, you’ll enjoy many benefits, such as:
• Rigorous testing on all products
• Premier materials for the construction of our products
• Quality made, dependable products
Contact us today to learn more about how Flint & Walling can help with you your sump pump needs.