- Light up the night with the optional ‘NightBright’ System
- Operates in 5′ (1.5 m) of water or deeper
- Easily interchangeable nozzles to achieve three different spray patterns
- Polyethylene, foam-filled flotation system: UV-resistant, will not water-log
- Stainless steel eye bolts anchor system to pond bottom or shore line with nylon rope
- 6″ (15 cm) diameter, slotted PVC screen provides large surface area to filter debris and draw water from below the pond surface area
- 4″ (10 cm) diameter pump fitted with stainless steel and thermal plastic components
- Water-cooled motor with stainless steel shell. Oil-free design.
- 100′ (30 m), heavy-duty, 14 Ga. waterproof cord with heat shrink splice. Optional cable available in 50′ (15 m) increments up to 150′ (46 m) additional. Maximum cable length 250′ (76 m).
- Rain-proof, lockable control center. Includes internally-mounted ground fault interrupter and 24-hour, adjustable timers for pump and optional lights.
- 1 year limited warranty
Three easily interchangeable patterns included:
- Water Lily – an eye-catching combination spray (factory-installed pattern)
- Water Trumpet – a symmetrical inverted bell shape
- Sky Cannon – a dramatic single plume of water
- Private, residential ponds
- Golf courses
- Apartment complexes
- Industrial centers
- City parks
*Optional lighting system and related accessories available for 230V models.