Designed for shallow wells with suction lifts from 0 '- 25' (0 - 8 m). Featuring cast iron construction, the pump incorporates an integral shallow well ejector for ready-use installation. The TEFC, permanent split capacitor motor is dual voltage with easy change voltage switch. This pump is quick to prime and features a NEMA Class C cover to protect the capacitor from moisture. The proven hydraulic pump design meets essential household water pressure demands.
- High tensile gray iron pump body features for fast, easy priming. Separate priming port enables quick water fill and the fast evacuation of air.
- Separate 1/4” tappings are provided for the convenient mounting of pressure/vacuum gauges and the pressure switch, and for pump draining.
- Buna-N seal ring is reusable and provides a positive seal between the pump case and motor bracket.
- Molded diffusers are corrosion-resistant and abrasion-resistant.
- Molded, thermoplastic impellers.
- Shaft seal with ceramic and carbon carbide face.
- Automatic overload senses both start and run winding heat to ensure complete winding protection.
Includes: pump with built-in shallow well ejector, motor and pressure switch.
- 60 Hz
- 1/2 HP
- 3450 RPM
- 1 Ph
- 760 GPH (2,877 LPH)