Whether operating as a shallow well or deep well pump, count on F&W’s CPH jet pumps to deliver more water at full city pressures. These pumps provide higher single stage capacities and pressures; depths to 140' (43 m), capacities to 1,800 GPH (6,814 LPH) and as much as 90 PSI.
CPH models feature the famous Flint and Walling “Service Plus” motor, available with Uni-frame flange construction. The F & W 56 frame, double ball bearing motor offers the ultimate in performance and dependability.
Designed for years of trouble-free operation and simple, swift, on-site servicing, the CPH features unique interchangeability of replacement parts to keep inventories at a minimum.
- Suction Lift: 0' – 25' (0 - 8 m) suction lift for shallow well applications
- Vertical distance to water: up to 140' (43 m) of vertical distance to water for deep well applications
Includes pump, motor and pressure switch
For shallow well applications, order ejector separately.
For deep well applications, order ejector, control package (134349) and pressure gauge separately.
- 60 Hz
- 1/2, 3/4 and 1 HP
- 115 or 230 V
- 3450 RPM
Model Specification Charts
Pump Performance Charts
- SHALLOW WELL CAPACITIES WITH CONVERTIBLE EJECTOR
- DEEP WELL CAPACITIES WITH TWO-PIPE CONVERTIBLE EJECTOR
- DEEP WELL CAPACITIES WITH 2” SINGLE PIPE EJECTOR