Vertical/Deep Well Jet Pumps
Vertical, single and multi-stage jet pumps with exclusive vacuum-operated regulator or adjustable automatic pressure regulator
VA series: Two stage with exclusive, totally automatic pressure automatically adjusts to varying depths and discharge pressures. No manual adjustments necessary.
VS series: Two stage with adjustable diaphragm pressure provides maximum capacities and pressure at all times.
VPH series: Single stage with adjustable diaphragm pressure regulator, which provides maximum capacities and pressure at all times.
- Nema J dual voltage motor features copper windings, double ball bearings and overload protection with automatic reset.
- Precision-molded impeller and diffuser insures perfect alignment and ultra-smooth passages for high performance and reliability.
- Large one-piece pump case design, pump can be disassembled without disturbing well or discharge pipes.
- Top-located priming port and discharge prevents air lock and allows for easy priming.
- Convenient tappings for draining of pump and installation of pressure switch and pressure gauge.
- 60 Hz
- 3/4, 1, 1-1,2 HP
- 115 or 230 V
- 3450 RPM
- 1 Ph
- 1 and 2 stage
- Impeller Type
Model Specification Charts
- Ejector Specifications and Well Adapter Selection Chart
- Vertical Jet Adapter to match Sta-Rite footprint
- Optional Pump Base
- Service Plus Motors
Pump Performance Charts
- "V" Series Deep Well Performance Specifications
- "VA" and "VS" Series Shallow Well Performance Specifications