- Discharge head: stainless steel, 1¼” NPT, safety rope eyelet included
- Check valve poppet: internal removable, with elastomer sealing ring
- Top bearing: closed, sintered, lead-free sleeve bearing
- Pump shell: heavy-wall stainless steel
- Cable guard: stainless steel
- Staging*: Noryl® impellers and diffusers; stainless steel floating bearing inserts and acetal diffuser plates
- Pump shaft*: stainless steel hex shaft with one piece motor-to-shaft coupling
- Motor bracket: NEMA standard, stainless steel with stainless steel suction screen
- Motor: ½ thru 2 HP, 1 PH pumps feature Flint & Walling motors. For F&W pump ends with Franklin motor, please add an "M" prefix to callout number when ordering. Example: M4F10A05301
- Motor controls: control boxes required for three-wire, 1 Ph motors. Order controls separately.
* Replacement cartridge assembly available for all models. Includes all necessary parts to restore pumps to like-new performance. No special tools required. Noryl® is a registered trademark of General Electric.
* Replacement cartridge assembly available for all models. Includes all necessary parts to restore pumps to like-new performance. No special tools required.
Noryl® is a registered trademark of General Electric.
- 60 Hz
- 1/2 - 5 HP
- 3450 RPM
- 2-wire and 3-wire motors (1 Ph), 3 Ph available
- 7, 10, 15, 19, 27 GPM (26, 38, 57, 72, 102 LPM)
- Impeller Type
- Noryl® impellers and diffusers
- Discharge Size
- 1-1/4" NPT
Model Specification Charts
Pump Performance Charts
- Performance Charts 5 GPM
- Performance Charts 7 GPM
- Performance Charts 10 GPM
- Performance Charts 15 GPM
- Performance Charts 19 GPM
- Performance Charts 27 GPM