Booster Pump Flow Protector
Electronic flow sensor protects against dry run or dead head conditions.
Electronic flow sensor monitors the flow of water and automatically shuts off the motor when water flow drops below 1.0 GPM (3.8 LPM). The device protects against dry run or dead head conditions that are caused by a low yield water supply or an obstructed water discharge.
- Low yield wells (dry run)
- Closed or partially closed hydrants (dry run)
- Closed discharge valves (dead head)
- Closed suction valves (dry run)
- Plugged filters (dry run)
- Plugged nozzles (dead head)
- Improper priming (dry run)
- Reverse osmosis
- Poultry mist spraying
- Pressure booster service
- Wash down of equipment, floors, machinery