Designed for the professional pump installer, Commander® Pro VS packages feature:
- Easy-to-read diagnostic display
- Increases flow as demand increases
- Adjustable constant pressure
- Automatic pump and motor protection
- Superior cooling and dust protection
- Meets Part 15 Class A FCC electronic interference standards
- Programming lockout for secure operation
- Tamper-proof cover
- Automatic fan designed to maximize cooling
- NEMA 3R for indoor/outdoor use
- Residential water systems - 'city-like' water pressure, smaller tank saves space
- Geothermal systems - No need for large buried tanks, eliminates pressure cycling
- Lawn irrigation systems - Even distribution of water in zones, eliminates need for separate system
- Water treatment systems - More efficient back flushing, no need for multiple pumps
- Flint & Walling VS controller*
- Factory-specified pump end for optimal performance and efficiency. Specifically factory-engineered to be compatible with VS controllers.
- Water-lubricated motor. Performance matched for long life. Specified to avoid overload.
- Small Air-E-Tainer® tanks save space and money. Properly sized and pre-charged to 35 psi for use with these systems. Not available on “LT” (Less Tank) models.
*Franklin CP Subdrive packages also available. Click for more information.
- 60 Hz
- Input: 200-250 V; Output: Variable
- Tag Amp
- Input: 23.0 Amps; Output: 10.9 Amps
- Input: 1 Ph; Output: 3 Ph