- 304 stainless steel construction
- Viton® mechanical seal and O ring
- Investment cast stainless steel impeller
- High head and high volume models
- Max working pressure: 150 PSI
- Max temperature: 200° F (93° C)
- Max head: 145' (44 m)
- Chemical-resistant design
- Discharge port rotates in 90° increments
- 56J frame - totally enclosed, fan-cooled (TEFC) motors with stainless steel motor shaft
Flint & Walling stainless steel straight centrifugal pumps are designed for continuous duty, high flow and high pressure applications including liquid transfer, cooling, pressure boosting, circulating and applications requiring contaminant free pumping.
Constructed of rugged deep drawn 304 stainless steel for durability and corrosion-resistance. Investment cast stainless steel closed impellers for enhanced performance and high efficiencies.
All models include Viton® Type 21 mechanical seals and O-rings which offer a broad range of chemical compatibility and can be used for highly-corrosive liquids. Cast iron motor adapter provides a positive and rigid mounting to motor.
- 60 Hz
- 3/4, 1-1/2, 2 and 3 HP
- 3450 RPM
- 1 or 3 Ph
- 156 GPM (591 LPM)
- Impeller Type
- Investment cast stainless steel