Effectively reduces: bad taste, odors, chlorine, organic chemicals, pesticides and herbicides. For use on private or municipal water systems.
- Simple to install—easily replaces standard cartridge filters.
- Mineral easily replaced, approximately every three years.
- 10-year warranty on NSF approved fiberglass tank.Wastes no water, uses no electricity.
- Compact size (7" W x 20" H [18 x 51 cm]) fits conveniently under standard kitchen sink.
- Improves the taste and odor of water and beverages.
- Reduces chemicals such as chlorine and municipal treatment chemical by-products.
Unlike the small, cartridge-type carbon filters which need to be replaced each month, the TasteMax Undersink Filter can last up to 3 years under normal conditions before carbon replacement is necessary.
Plus, the deluxe under-counter filter allows a normal rate of water flow of approximately 3 GPM (11 LPM) through the faucet. Most cartridge type filters and faucet mount filters restrict water flow to a level that requires considerable time to fill a pan with water. Or, they have no restriction control at all, which means little contact time with carbon and therefore less effective removal of contaminants present in the water. More mineral, more contact time with water, less hassle with changing cartridges every 45 days.
Carbon filter mineral must be replaced periodically to ensure filter effectiveness. Maximum life is 3 years. For your 3 year carbon replacement, order carbon refill kit 136227.
- Product Dimensions
- 7" x 20" (18 x 51 cm)
- Weight UM
- 14 lbs. (6 Kg)