- Cast iron construction with investment cast 316 stainless steel impeller
- Buna-N mechanical seal and o-ring
- 2” NPT port sizes
- Maximum working pressure 150 PSI
- Maximum temperature 180° F (82° C)
- Maximum flow 157 GPM (594 LPM)
- Maximum head 180' (55 m)
- Self-priming to 20' (6 m)
- Removable dual volute design
- TEFC JM frame motors
F&W sprinkler/booster pumps feature Investment Cast 316 Stainless Steel closed impellers for high efficiency and resistance against erosion caused by abrasive particles. Applications include, but are not limited to amusement parks, golf courses, industrial, fountains and water parks.
All models self-prime to 20' (6 m) and feature dual volute design to reduce radial load on motor and a built-in check valve to insure fast priming after initial liquid is added to the pump. Cast iron construction provides durability and low maintenance. Easy clean-out design includes replaceable dual volute and casing o-ring for servicing. Type 21 mechanical seals handle maximum working pressure to 150 PSI.
Pumps are available with totally enclosed, fan-cooled (TEFC) motors.
- 60 Hz
- 5 or 7-1/2 HP
- 3450 RPM
- 1 or 3 Ph
- 1 stage
- 157 GPM (594 LPM)
- Impeller Type
- 316 stainless steel