Whether operating as a shallow well or deep well pump, count on F&W’s versatile, powerful jet pumps to deliver more water at full city pressures. These pumps provide higher single stage capacities and pressures; depths to 150' (46 m), capacities to 1,800 GPH (6,814 LPH) and as much as 90 lb (41 Kg) pressure.
The CPJ models feature the famous Flint and Walling “Service Plus” motor, available with NEMA J construction. The F&W 56 frame, double ball bearing motor offers the ultimate in performance and dependability.
Designed for years of trouble-free operation and simple, swift, on-site servicing, the CPJ features unique interchangeability of replacement parts to keep inventories at a minimum.
- Pressure: Up to 90 lbs (41 Kg)
- Shallow well suction lift: Up to 25' (8 m) shallow well suction lift
- Deepwell vertical distance to water: Up to 150' (46 m)
Includes: pump, motor, pressure switch and pressure regulator for deep well applications.
Order ejector and pressure gauge separately.
- 60 Hz
- 1/2, 3/4, 1 and 1 1/2 HP
- 3450 RPM
- 1 Ph
- 1,800 GPH (6,814 LPH)
Model Specification Charts
- F&W ServicePlus Motor Specifications
- Power Conversion Unit for Jet and Centrifugal Pumps
- Convertible Jet Pumps with Power Conversion Unit
- CPJ Product Features
Pump Performance Charts
- SHALLOW WELL CAPACITIES WITH CONVERTIBLE EJECTOR
- DEEP WELL CAPACITIES WITH TWO-PIPE CONVERTIBLE EJECTOR
- DEEP WELL CAPACITIES WITH 2” SINGLE PIPE EJECTOR