Asia Pacific / English Change
In 1866, one year after Abraham Lincoln's presidency, Flint & Walling began operations on the corner of Mitchell and Oak streets in Kendallville, Indiana. When first established, F&W built hand-operated water pumps and the Flint & Walling windmill, a revolutionary product that quickly spanned the globe.
As the only United States pump company to manufacture its own 50 Hz and 60 Hz electric motor for jet and centrifugal pumps, Flint & Walling has become known for superior quality and highly efficient products. Today, Flint & Walling continues to build quality products at their original location in Kendallville, Indiana. The company employs, on average, a work force of approximately 150, several of whom are third and fourth generation employees.
The 21st century promises even greater demand and challenges for efficient, water-powered products.Flint & Walling will continue to meet these needs by continuing to build high-performing products to move water, whether with sump pumps, whole house water filters, decorative pond fountain pumps, variable speed drive packages, or with city pressure boosting systems.
Flint & Walling - Family owned and American proud!